SquareFaces Party SquareFaces Party

For reminding me of this song, I'm giving you all the stars. Here's five for now. The rest are in the mail. Expect the Sun to be there in one to two business days, but the rest might take a while. I refuse to pay extra for express shipping. It's an ethical thing.

Oh-Sama responds:

Thank you so much... I guess :D

Pokemon or Something? Pokemon or Something?

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a parody of Pokemon, or a parody of Pokemon parodies. It feels like Zibarro. A clone of an already half-assed clone.

Pikachu on Acid Pikachu on Acid

So good. Soooooooooo good. Hnng... Ahww..

James Replay EGP edition James Replay EGP edition

Awesome

very addicting and the sound effects really resonate.

Damn You Team Rocket! Damn You Team Rocket!

So good. Sounds like music to an old timey Pokemon radio serial. Coulda used a bit more volume on the accompaniment, but overall this is my favorite Team Rocket cover I've come across.

-GM- By the Way -GM- By the Way

Woah. Amazing. Sounds like something that would be in Samurai Champloo or a Williams Street promo.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

Thank you very much.

RiverRoad RiverRoad

Your music is bad and you should feel bad.

Life is passing Life is passing

Your english needs work here. You have the preposition 'into' modifying the verb 'live', and since 'into' is used to denote that an action causes entry into a place (which in this context would be the internet), and 'live' is not a verb that indicates movement, this sentence makes no sense. It should be 'in' not 'into' to indicate that 'the internet' is the place where the subject is living. And I agree with that other guy. The kerning on this is atrocious.

Improper word usage and typography aside, it's a cool concept, and the headstones look pretty good.

Pineapple Soda begins! OCT13th Pineapple Soda begins! OCT13th

I really like the colors in this, but the fact that there is enough interest in this to warrant the term "mpreg" being created and widely used disturbs me on a core level. Honest question though, are those abs on that guy, or is he pregnant with six small, oddly arranged fetuses? I really hope it's the latter, but if not, I am totally using that idea for a terrifying monster.

ZachsAnomaly responds:

The first is true, the second is all your's. But If you'll look through my gallery you'll see something much like the ladder. ;'D

Team Rocket Team Rocket

Awesome. Dragonball had the best villains. Can't figure out whats goin on with Mai's face though.