All 31 art Reviews

Life is passing Life is passing

Your english needs work here. You have the preposition 'into' modifying the verb 'live', and since 'into' is used to denote that an action causes entry into a place (which in this context would be the internet), and 'live' is not a verb that indicates movement, this sentence makes no sense. It should be 'in' not 'into' to indicate that 'the internet' is the place where the subject is living. And I agree with that other guy. The kerning on this is atrocious.

Improper word usage and typography aside, it's a cool concept, and the headstones look pretty good.

Pineapple Soda begins! OCT13th Pineapple Soda begins! OCT13th

I really like the colors in this, but the fact that there is enough interest in this to warrant the term "mpreg" being created and widely used disturbs me on a core level. Honest question though, are those abs on that guy, or is he pregnant with six small, oddly arranged fetuses? I really hope it's the latter, but if not, I am totally using that idea for a terrifying monster.

ZachsAnomaly responds:

The first is true, the second is all your's. But If you'll look through my gallery you'll see something much like the ladder. ;'D

Team Rocket Team Rocket

Awesome. Dragonball had the best villains. Can't figure out whats goin on with Mai's face though.

for max for max

Best.

Meet the Pyro Meet the Pyro

Wow. This is really great man. Powerful stuff. Not something I'd normally expect from you, but still has that signature disturbing Shad style. A lifetime of pain and suffering perfectly conveyed in just 7 panels.

Freya Freya

I absolutely despise furries and furrie like stuff, but this is pretty neat. Kinda Thundercats-ish.

Sexy Demon Teacher from HELL!! Sexy Demon Teacher from HELL!!

I like the jagged cell shading in your coloring, and your style is pretty unique, but that demon chick needs some hips man. Awesome titties aren't the only key thing to remember when drawing the fairer sex. Waist to hip ratio is crucial in drawing female form. One of the major features that distinguishes women from men is that a woman's hips are generally wider than her waist. Just something to keep in mind in the future. Keep it up yo, you got potential!

PyroToaster responds:

Thanks for your review, I will attempt those changes tomorrow since they are embarrassing mistakes

Sexy Mermaid Sexy Mermaid

Fish much? If the hook was attached to the bobber like that it would just float on the surface. Physics yo.

Sobotnik my original character Sobotnik my original character

Haha, this is awesome. Too bad you told me not to steal. I was going to burgle him away to lock up in my pleasure basement.

TerminalMontage responds:

Thank you! I had to do the best I could to keep him safe.

Kick! Kick!

That must be one nasty cut there on her foot. Lookit all that blood!

Haha, sorry, thats just what I saw when I first looked at it.